Friday 30 August 2013

Just stuff.

          I don't like this blog because it's in my own name.

          Nothing is true. So all you have is view. A lot of folk have a horrible time because their view is a view of horribleness. Surely this is not necessary. It could be a view of complete wonderfulness. I think this must be the essence of aspiration. To get the right view.

          If you got the right view right, just once, you should die right then. There can't be anything better than the right view. The way things are, as opposed to the way they appear to be.

         I live the wonderful life. I think my life is wonderful. I really do. Sometimes, when I'm speaking to folk like today, I feel that being them would not be so good because they are not living the wonderful life, and it wouldn't even occur to them that it might be wonderful.

        I there was a god, I'll like to offer up my hands and feet, and chop them off, and the other bits as well, which you wouldn't really want to get chopped off, and offer them up to .... if there was a god, thank God for giving me the chance to meditate!!

       The great undercurrent of the opening up of the channels, or whatever the hell is going on, is ongoing. The undercurrent of everything turning into wonderfulness. This undercurrent is always there, pulsing on .... as I have all the bad feelings and thoughts from behaving in an unskillful way.... but the great undercurrent goes on. This is the force. It's an addition. Who knows what that is for? If I could be bothered being a proper blogger I could blog about that, but only two human beings read this, and some robots.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mac. The right view is evading me. Altho I have great interest in it.

    No, not die right then; hold the right view on Earth 4 a while so others can see/feel it. ... Altho some folk do prefer 2 hold the view/light offplanet, less trouble. ?

    Got strange environment, can't meditate w/ psychotronics. Speaking of folk 2 whom "it wouldn't even occur 2 them" bc they r so dedicated 2 their own (creepy) objectives.

    The right view: Also reminds me of A Course in Miracles. My difficulty: acim is all about forgiveness & letting go of ego. Subtext: human life is worth nothing. Why the hell r we all here (over & over! w/ free will!) if this Earth life is so worthless? Doesn't add up 4 me. So I'm looking 4 another way of seeing right view.

    Sacrifice: Pretty sure God/Buddha Mind does not care if u meditate w/ all ur various bits or not. It's the mindfulness of gratitude that counts. & generally paying attention 2 Buddha Mind/God.

    Sacrifice as the lie: Sociopath humans manipulate other humans w/ notions of body control & mind (manipulation) control & *resource control.* "Bc God sez so." Not.

    Those principles & practices which enhance or support paying attention 2 God/Buddha Mind r the more accurate principles & practices. Useful.

    So hold intention 4 truth! Maybe part of ur job this life is just 2 hold light on Earth even when some others do not care 2 look @ light. Just b.

    "The undercurrent of everything turning into wonderfulness." Must b clearing out sludge from nadis @ an accelerated rate. Fab.

    R solar system is moving thru a new area of space in which we all r receiving more energy / stuff. Alternative aspect comments: this changes r spiritual processes. I need all the help that I can get.

    Of all things! I stepped out 2 see stars. Walking up the front slider screen is a praying mantis! In nearly 13yrs here, never seen 1! But now! Love the synchronicity.

    Be well. Vani

    ReplyDelete