Saturday 10 August 2013

Allotment stuff!










          I made the first soup today using allotment ingredients: tatties, cabbage, turnip,  and onions. Only the spices and the lentils were bought. I also had a dinner of tatties, cabbage, fried onions and a fried egg, with only the egg being bought. I'm so bourgeois now that the money for food doesn't really matter, but the allotment food tastes better!

          This evening I went to meditate in the hut and put up some buddhisty pictures. Outside the kiddo and her partner were working. The kiddo worked for twelve hours in the allotment today. This is because she had a garden in the colony flat she stayed in and when she moved, she wanted to move the garden, so she moved some of it anyway to the allotment. I never heard of anyone moving all the plants out of a garden before. Anyway, we now have proper beds with wooden sides and all.

          The sky was beautiful on the way home.

          The lama told me yesterday to come and see him again when I wanted to start meditating. Some cats got it and some cats aint.

4 comments:

  1. I say!

    Looks good enough for Casper and Farley!

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! I've just had a bowl of soup for lunch. Delicious. And practically free. And the only person who spat in it was me so that doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to sub-contract the garden labour, now that you're a filthy bourgeois.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albert? I believe they're called peasants. I must say how much I've been enjoying my new found wealth. It takes a bit of getting used to. Like puberty.Hotboy p.s. Did I just write that? Class, so it is! Still got it. Never had it. Got pots of dosh whatever. Might as well take up water colour painting.

    ReplyDelete