Tuesday 27 August 2013

After the Fringe




         
          I was so pleased that yesterday I didn't have to see anyone! I meditated all morning then went to the allotment in the afternoon for some more meditating and a wee bit of allotmenteering. I transplanted some leeks. The photie at the bottom is what you could see from where I was meditating, sitting outside my hut door.

         If I could just put in four or five days in a row like this every week .... the bliss is still cranking up ... but my nephew, Froggy McDuck, phoned to tell me he was coming to see me this afternoon. I know the first thing he'll want to do is sit down and meditate for a couple of hours. That's why I love seeing flatheids! All they want to do is meditate!!

          If I'm lucky, I'll be back to where I am right now by Thursday afternoon. A dead rat! Ah, what company that would be!

7 comments:

  1. If only you had no friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever considered developing a fixation on a specific topic, and then talking non-stop about it all the time? This usually puts people off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mingin'! It's not my fault you're hung over!! You should show some tolerance. It takes me days and days to think up drivel like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best to read who has sent the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say!

    Did someone mention my name, and I haven't even been here for ages.

    That idea by RodBods is rubbish. For example, some might think that I'm fixated on cricket, but is there anyone in the world who is not interested in cricket?

    How to win friends? Talk about cricket!

    No, what you need to choose is a fixation that absolutely no-one else has any interest in whatsoever.

    Such as...

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fixation on toilet topics can be advantageous. Albert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fixated on meditations. That's it. My hobby. "It's my wife and it's my life." There are other hobbies. I have had some of them. Nothing beats buddhism as a hobby. Meditate. Read. Do juju. It's all encompassing. If it wasn't for the flatheids, it would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete