Saturday 1 August 2015

Bliss Blogging!











          I think I'll start blogging about the bliss again. I stopped because nobody was interested. Flatheids just don't get the bliss! But I'm interested. Something extra started happening a couple of weeks ago and it's been pronounced, despite going to Hamburg, ever since. This is some kind of further opening of channels, I assume. Anyway, bizarre that I've managed to make progress despite my bad habits!!  I'm seriously thinking of spending some time up the allotment and maybe meditating at night time there this week. Since I decided that I'm on retreat for the rest of my life, or at least for the first half of the week, everything has seemed a bit easier to do.

          Anyway, tonight I might go to a party in the City Cafe. It's the fortieth birthday of the first kid of my old friend Tony O'Boyle. How time flies! I might see Poisonous on Sunday, so from Monday till Thursday is hermit time!!

          The son in law sorted my teevee connection and I should be able to watch Champions League footie this year. He's really good at that sort of thing so thank you, Andrew!!

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Lomotil is quite good for closing the channels.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! Just stick to the cork!

    ReplyDelete