Monday 24 August 2015

An apple a day!!






           The first two photies are to show that I have been to the Edinburgh festival though this is the least it's ever impinged, not for years and years. The next three photies were taken up the allotment this afternoon. The last photie is of the apples I picked and which are now apple stew. Just add water and boil. Tastes great, so it does. You'd expect it to  be sour, but it aint.

           So I was out at the festival to see a show, best forgotten, with Gilliebabes and on Sunday I did a bit of aimless, pointless walking around staring at folk with Poisonous. I'm glad if it was quiet and I can get into the meditation part of the week in one piece. What's happening in the meditations makes trying to keep everything else quiet most worthwhile. I'm trying to write regularly now, but it is definitely on the back burner these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment