Tuesday 18 August 2015

Allotment








            This is the first year in nearly twenty years that I have not had tons of onions. I missed the boat with the wee onions you get from the on-site shop, and the ones I planted from seeds were no show. Also, the cabbages I transplanted, which Andrew and Roz had planted, turned out to be kale. I   have turnips growing, but my veggies, other than tatties, are the worst ever!! This is because I was away at the start of Spring and never really had enough time in it this year due to travelling all over the shop, and whatnot.

              There has been a huge change in whatever goes on in my meditations recently, but you have to get all your ducks pointing in the same direction. And some days you do not feel like doing it .... like today .... but you have to do it anyway.

                Trying to describe the physical feelings from the vase breathings just makes one sound like a loony.

5 comments:

  1. I say!

    No batsman likes ducks, whatever direction they may be pointing in.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your allotment looks fab. One of our past conversations I enjoyed best was about deep-diving, the mammalian diving reflex, how ones lungs shrunk to the size of prunes at deep depths and about the narcosis of severe O2 deprivation and CO2 intoxication. So glad you're still meditating. Ion,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ion?? This sounds like an apnea expert!! If it is, hope you've stopped smoking!! I started again a month ago, but meditate more than ever. You should give me a call!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm told I am an apnoea (note spelling) expert! No, I'm still smoking allsorts. Planning to try the Champix nicotine blocker once I become again 'ready for change'- that's the CBT model, ken like. Ionx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your mum and kids and Renata are all doing well!! Must be four years since I heard about them. Joe must have finished uni by this time. How it flies!!

    ReplyDelete