Sunday 30 June 2013

Home Alone




          Poisonous and I went cycling to Portobello this afternoon. Actually, I've had quite an interesting weekend. I went to a Neu Reekie show on Friday night, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm always amazed at how good the performance poetry is. On Saturday afternoon I went to see Frankenstein's Army, a horror movie on in the film festival.

          But the most interesting thing about the weekend was that I spent it alone in the flat. Every weekend since the funeral, the kiddo and her boyfriend stayed here, but that now seems to have come to a natural end. So this is now how I expect to live for the rest of my life. I'm  determined to make an advantage of solitude and progress with the juju. This is going to be at times quite difficult, this living alone, but the results should be wonderful!!

2 comments:

  1. The solitude's a challenge right enough, but I imagine being amongst a bunch of likewise self-contained blissheids could be a comforting balance. The addictions are no help at all I imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thgey don't have addictions at the Samye. As you walk in the gate, they all disappear, unless you've got a serious fag habit.

    ReplyDelete