Friday 28 June 2013

Ringu Tulku



          On the way to see Ringu Tulku giving a talk last night, I passed the bus stop where I used to have to wait in the rain and horribleness to get a bus to my old jobbie, and I couldn't resist taking the photie of the castle, like I used to do way back when. It's just over two years since I last has a jobbie. The horror! The horror! I still haven't been able to read TheBlissBook, which is set in my old jobbie, since I finished writing it. I know reading it will just make me mad!

          Ringu Tulku is someone I imagine sitting above me head and pouring bliss down through my body, so I was pleased to attend his talk. I refrained from talking, of course, to anyone.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is! One of those impressive folk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any help I could read the bliss book for you. Skipping the blissy bits of course.

    ReplyDelete