Friday 14 June 2013

Ìn the Words of My Perfect Teacher.




          "Only by doing nothing will you do all there is to be done." - Partrul Rinpoche.

           In the morning, I'm meditating in my room. In the afternoon, I go walkies - up to the allotment and onto the Botanics. The first photie is from where I was meditating on the log section (in the second photie.). I took the photie of the blue flowered bush because I don't know what that is. Do you? The bottom photie is from where I was meditating in the Botanics.

          Because I was reading the commentary on Patrul Rinpoche's poem, I bought "Words of My Perfect Teacher" because Patrul Rinpoche is involved in that too. This came about because this boy had a vision of this other joe who'd been dead for hundreds of years, and the other joe gave him some juju. So the boy perfected that, and then taught it to some other folk. One one them taught this other guy, who went off to practise and lived not in a hut, or a cave, but in a depression in the ground! He lived off wild plants and roots. Eventually, folk showed up and lived nearby in tents. One of them was Patrul Rinpoche. He didn't own anything either.

          All samsaric activities are futile. It's hard to find the time in a day like today to write.

2 comments:

  1. Hydrangea? Hey Mac. Vani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vani! Just looked up hydrangea.You could be right! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete