Tuesday 18 June 2013

Photies of things growing







          The top photie is what you see if you sit in front of the hut. The other photies are of things growing. In between the things you want to grow, other things grow. You're supposed to kill them. Kill, kill, kill. Gardening might be mostly about killing weeds. Anyway, I have laid out my stuff so that I can get a rake down between just about anything, I will control the weeds this time, mabye. If I can be bothered. You can always put a plank down and move it around a bit, but I don't have enough planks. But the screaming for life onslaught of weeds in all its wriggling fecundity is only just beginning ...

          I'm going to buy a new hut. And I'm not going to let anyone else in it. But if someone comes in, I will kill them and eat them, and put their bones under the tattie mounds. And that's just the ones with the fags. I couldn't begin to describe what might happen to the ones who ventures into my hut without fags.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment