Wednesday 12 June 2013

Samye time again!

9.20 a.m.
                It's the same as being here last week, except better! This is because I was here last week and due to further purifications of the nervous system. I was smoking last Monday and that made last Tuesday a bit wired. Anyway, it's going to rain all day so that's great for meditating!

                 I bought another book from the shop yesterday. I've got more money than I've had for years and years, but I'm still not comfortable just buying a book. Anyway, I was looking for something inspirational and bought a book called The Life of Gampopa. If it wasn't for him, there might not be a Samye Ling here.

                 When Gampopa's family was killed by plague, he got into the juju big time. He is a great inspiration alreadys! Anyway, some of the odd things that are happening in my body I'vebeen trying to relate to channels opening and such like, but when you read about Gampopa's experiences ... well, I don't know what the hell is going on. Interestingly, Gampopa had visions and such like and when he told them to his guru, Milarepa told him it was due to various things happening with this energy system. Like, this kind of vision meant that the "winds" were entering the central channel and whatnot. I'm obviously nowhere near anything opening!!! I haven't meditated anything like enough.

                  Anyway, I'm away up the the back temple till lunchtime.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes suffer winds in the central channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not half as much as other folk suffer them!

    ReplyDelete