Sunday 14 July 2013

HutsRUs Part 3






          I meditated for the first time really in my new hut today. It's a wonderful hut. The last photie is out of the hut window. That means no one can look in the window if they're just walking along the path beside the allotment. Perfect.

          Some of the other photies show the amazing amount of work the kiddo and her partner did on the place on Thursday. They hacked everything to pieces and destroyed the jungle outside the hut, and prepared the iron rusty thing for cultivation. I was drinking beer watching them in amazement really. I hardly break sweat around there unless I'm digging.

           Can't tell you how happy I am to have a hut where I can go and be alone and meditate my socks off!! Let the good times roll!

7 comments:

  1. I say!

    Snap four - is that going to be a hot tub?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I watch the young folks start to wrestle with the under growth ... they could make it into anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on taking ownership of a second property, which is one and a half more than Albert. You're ahead in the queue for the firing squad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on taking ownership of a second property, which is one and a half more than Albert. You're ahead in the queue for the firing squad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Albert? This anonymous stuff doesn't pull the wool over anybody's eyes. You're on the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least I'll see you shot ahead of me, that can only help.

    ReplyDelete