Saturday 20 July 2013

First allotment dinner!






          The last photie is of the first real food to come out of the allotment this year. I've had rhubarb, a turnip here and there, and the odd strawberry and raspberry, but this, nearing the end of July, is the start of dinner time! I can add two fried eggs to fried shallots, and boiled tatties and turnip. Hurrah! Folk who come to this bloggie often will know that I usually have soup as my staple food, but I've substituted porridge since the New Year. Now all I need is the cabbage to come on a bit and soup will be served once more!

           The evil bourgeois basturns have stolen my gardening gloves! The hut hasn't a lock on it. The gloves were lying just inside the door. There's probably no allotmenteers within fifty yards of me who aren't loaded. It's not about the money. They just steal because they know they can. It's a power trip. I will start a special meditation and tonight when they are lying in their beds, the gloves will start to crawl across the bedroom floor and ...

         

6 comments:

  1. All right Mac! lol! Let me know how 2 do those special meditations! I've got some neighbors ... & yes it's harassment bc they can. I do lock my tool shed. Sociopaths r us @ Sociopath Park.
    We have a mixed bag here on Earth esp now.
    T. Lobsang Rampa (love his sarcasm) writes something 2 the effect that only when we incarnate on Earth can we meet w/ beings/folks from different levels of intention / advancement. & I thought, & be related 2 them, 2! Be well! Vani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vani. If you put tummo, vase breathing, channels into google, the Blissblog comes up with a compendium of posts. But The BLiss of Inner Fire is one of these free books on line. If you want to drive yourself mad, it's all there.Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you're a bourgeois bass turn yourself, you could try meditating on detachment from gloves. That'll help. Albert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albert? You should have tried being skint! Gloves are free! I bought two new pairs. Also, a padlock and paint. If they steal these gloves, I'll set fire to the hut and get a better one. Huts are free! How can you get attachment to things that don't cost anything? It's all free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could pay a techie to fix up the comment feature on your blog so it doesn't

    ReplyDelete
  6. So it doesn't go paralytic. PS compared to you I am skint. You never told me I should m

    ReplyDelete