Saturday 7 March 2015

I want to be in America!



              Thoroughly enjoyed the flight over and the movies were great: Birdman and The Drop. Made me want to get into movies again. I hardly ever watch them these days.

              The Budget Hotel is $70 a night for a room hardly any size at all. It's about the size of a Pollock Halls bedroom. We left it last night for a walk to Grand Central Station. They have lots of restaurants there for some reason. Very grand and impressive. That;s it in the second blurry photie.

              It's long johns weather here, but everything is great and I am very happy to be here.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    How long, do you think, it takes someone to master the technique of blurry photos? Now that, so it seems, every camera and phone has stabilizers and all sorts of fancy gizmos that prevent such things, it must be awfully difficult to introduce the aesthetic ambiance of blurriness.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. A life's work, I fancy. Albert

    ReplyDelete