Tuesday 10 March 2015

A librarian once more!!




          The work detail I got today, the first day when they came full on after the weekend break, was in the library. There is a very nice lady to tell me where to find the books and match them with cards. Of course, I never knew anything about libraries, but I don't see how I can screw this gig up!!

          We went another wee walk this morning and found the cabins where I will have a single room from tomorrow. The bottom two photies are of A buildings where people also stay. How I'd love to spend a winter on retreat in one of these.

           I am exhausted, but becoming very happy here. Tomorrow I'll have to be up and sitting in position by 4.55 a.m. They'll have to whack me with the big stick when I doze off!!

           Having a most good time so far. Oh, and I saw chipmonks today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment