Monday 5 May 2014

The Communist Conspiracy and the End of Civilisation!




          I've stopped just eating mainly soup and breid. I've resurrected my wok dinner of pre-soup days.

          When I was up the allotment this evening, I was pleased to see the first tatties appearing. The digging is almost done.

          Of course, I stopped paying any attention to politics when I inadvertently joined the evil bourgeois. I thought politics was only for the poor people who needed the state whereas us rich basturns were able to just loaf around, living on the fat of the land and doing bugger all good for anyone. I thought the only politics the evil bourgeois engaged in when they could be bothered to take their snouts out of the trough was  involved with pulling the safety net away from the poor people. But is seems this is no longer the case and politics are now important to us rich basturns. At least, that's what Brian Wilson told me last week.

          Brian Wilson has moved all the money he stole off the poor people out of the country. He told me last week that I'd better do likewise since when Chilly Jockoland becomes independent, the economy will collapse and all the rich people will become skint just like the poor people, only worse since they won't be used to it.

         I couldn't have been happier!! The collapse of capitalism is coming at last! And the lordy lords will just be as poor as the already poor basturns. Ground Zero. Hurrah!!

        Of course, one of my heroes lived in a cave and all his clothes fell off him eventually, and he only had nettles to eat, and he went green. The other one lived in a depression in the ground and lived off  the roots of wild plants. So when I'm sitting in the hut up the allotment, well, this is complete luxury. I'll even have vegetables to swop when the currency collapses. And the evil ones will not have any money and thus will be unable to drag me out to the pub to stop me meditating. It's just win win all the way for me really! What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

         

       

       

         

5 comments:

  1. By gum lad - nettles! 'E were lucky. All we 'ad to eat were 't grit in 't grun. That's 'ow it became a depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    How wise Brian Wilson is! I mean - look what happened in Zimbabwe.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mingin'! What happened in Zimbabwe? Back to basics. First of all, lets get rid of the honkies!! We're going to get rid of rich folk and cricket fans. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say!

    The capitalists love what Bob Mugabe has done. Firstly, the black Zimbaweans who have fled Zimbabwe now provide cheap labour in South African mines; the white farmers who have fled north to Zambia have kick-started that economy; and finally, Bob and his cronies have to pay top prices in diamonds and Yuan in order to fit out their dachas.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been encouraging what I thought was a feral potato plant, but after 5 months of growth it's nearly a tree. And it stinks! Surely some mistake? Albert.

    ReplyDelete