Sunday 4 May 2014

More cycling!!






            Poisonous and I had a bit of a cycle this afternoon. It was most enjoyable. Somehow, we ended up in the same part of the Forth shoreline as last week. There's some very strange housing down there. Poisonous says all it needs is some Russian soldiers with balaclavas and AK47s, but it looks alright. You just cycle along and hardly see anyone.

           It's eleven days now since I stopped the tobacco and I hope now to be going into phase two of the purification process. Stage one was drowning the Nicotine Dragon in alcohol. Now, I'm just a wee bit crabbit, but I could do with a drink. Tonight will be the first night I don't have alcohol or tobacco.

           I would have started stage two yesterday, but Poisonous phoned me to say he was bored. Flatheids can get bored quite easily if they have no hobbies. It's hard to feel bored if you can meditate. In fact, you are always looking for nothing to do so you can do the bliss!!

           Last week I was far too busy!! I was drinking with Froggie McDuck, my nephew, on Tuesday. On Thursday Brian Wilson showed up on the eighth day of no nicotine with fags sticking out of every orifice as usual, and as soon as you see him you realise you haven't a hope in hell! Here come the flatheids to take away the bliss!! Then yesterday Poisonous was feeling bored!!

           Now the font has changed. No reason for that.

           Next week I don't have to see anyone till Friday!! Hurrah!! Solitude is challenging, but I have to grow to love it so I can improve the old concentration. So I'll be really pleased if I don't do booze or tobacco .... well, I'd be pleased it I never did them again, but if I can get to next weekend, that would be something to celebrate! I'd drink to that!

1 comment:

  1. I say!

    You boys must be cyclists!

    MM III

    ReplyDelete