Wednesday 21 May 2014

Fasting.


         I couldn't resist this photie this evening. What it looks like out of the window! I wanted to write facing this window when we first came to this flat, but it never happened. Well, I think I've finally given up writing now. I've been trying to do that for about ten years. Of course, I'll start again sometime.

          I've had nothing but cups of tea over the last two days. I've been wanting to do a three day fast for ages, but I usually can't get passed breakfast! Don't know if I'll keep it up tomorrow, but it's been really a lot easier than giving up tobacco.

          The after-effects of  the vase breathing have gone through the roof, of course. They always react to purification, but I was interested to note how much has changed since the last time I did a three day fast, two years ago. Also, I was more anxious last time; more crabbit this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment