Monday 7 April 2014

Lovely Monday






         I like Mondays better than the weekend these days. On Mondays you can do what you like. You can be a recluse!! Also, Monday is my purification day and that's most positive. Tomorrow I've agreed to go to lunch with some folk, so I'll have to put a stop to all that malarkey and keep all the social stuff at the weekend.

           Meditated for about five hours today so far. Went to Lewis's to buy a vacuum cleaner. Did another one hundred prostrations. But the best bit was going up to the allotment this evening. Beautiful evening. It's great when the longer nights arrive!

       

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Has the tundra in chilly Jockland defrosted yet?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! Just wait till the climate change kicks in and Portobello and other low lying swampy places disappear!! Aye, look on your works, ye mighty, and despair.

    ReplyDelete