Sunday 6 April 2014

Channel opening?



          Whilst meandering towards an open grave yesterday, I came upon a statue to James Clerk Maxwell. Nice to see a statue of someone like that, someone you know of, I mean.

           The reason why I thought I should post this morning is that I think the central channel in my subtle body has opened up. This is about thirteen years after reading The Bliss of Inner Fire. Strangely enough, I felt a step change had happened the day after I saw Lama Rinchen last Tuesday, but this morning it was obvious that something was happening.

             I am being wary of this. I know I'm messing about with stuff I don't really know much about, and I have been warned about unleashing forces I cannot control, but ..... I know there is a subtle body. I don't believe it. I think I know it. There's definitely more to us than flesh and blood!!!

3 comments:

  1. I say!

    Apart from cold showers, I believe that Diocalm can also help the central channel.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! Some of us have had more channels opened than we would dare to imagine. Hope you're feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    Tough luck old bean. Diocalm is available over the counter, but it sounds as if you need a prescription for something stronger.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete