Wednesday 16 April 2014

A Little Victory in the War Against the Machines.



          I was able to go up to the allotment this afternoon. I dug a part of the plot bigger than I'd even done a week or so ago. This is because it is easier. There are less bits of couch grass to remove. It was very nice up there though not as good weatherwise as yesterday. But the bliss was up while I sat on the bench it was nice to feel the wind on your face and meditate outside.

         I managed to get onto Skype this morning and it worked perfectly. The webcam I bought yesterday had an instruction manual with it of course. It said when prompted to stick in the CD. There was no CD, so I  just connected the bugger and waited for the Skype to fail. But it didn't. It didn't need a CD. Maybe it needed a CD some time ago.

         Since I did not have to go to war with the machines, today has been very good indeed. My first meditation this morning lasted nearly two hours. That's a good sign that nothing was bugging me!!

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Abdul would like to know why you read the manual for three days before simply plugging the thing in to see if it worked?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! You can be too hasty, you know!

    ReplyDelete