Tuesday 15 April 2014

In the War Against the Machines! Again!


         
          It's a carousel of thoughts, which just go round and round. You might think you've said bye bye to that one, but it's really like being in one of those grotesque Japanese bars where the dead animals just keep going round and round. No, I'll try not to eat that crap this time though it does seem to be the only thing on offer.

          I've been trying to engage with my Chinese friend on Skype for the last few days. I had a month to set this up. But I hate, just hate, footering with the computery thing. I was told it was already installed last weekend so I let it go though I knew from past experience that ... Anyway, I couldn't get it to work.

          Drivers. I remember having to find out what that was when I was trying to fix up the scanner. About three days out of my life, that took. ...

          Over the last couple of days, the start of my week, I have not been able to settle into being a recluse at all. I have been jumping on buses and going hither and yon. Clicky, clicky.How much do I hate this technology!! I asked you do do things and make choices and it is thick! How anyone allowed these basturns to make money off you by taking the piss like this is ...

          Well, tomorrow ... I hope it rains so I can stay in. I hope all the electricity goes kaput. Then all the bleepy bleepy things get eaten by nanocyberrobotcrap. That would be great!

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Skype is wonderful, free, and one can even share screens, etc. You should ask for help from a young person. You're obviously too doolally to work new technology.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! I hate learning anything, or being asked to learn anything!! I'm into ignorance. So I'll skype to tomorrow after my tea which should be about three in the morning in the Bongo Bongo. To see if the fung webcam I bought works. Well, it said insert the CD and there was no CD!! Basturns! What a blight on the consumer all this technology shite has been!!! What a waste of drinking time! What a stupid waste of time anyway! Pigeon Post! Bring back the pigeon!

    ReplyDelete