Wednesday 11 December 2013

More than one photie.









          I fixed the camera. Well, it still hasn't got a viewfinder, but it takes photies again.I meditate all morming usually, so I try to get out in the afternoon. I bought a bejewelled cashmere cardigan for my Auntie Kathy's Christmas, but couldn't stay in after all that excitement, it was so good looking outside. This is the beautiful, wonderful city in the wintertime. The wintertime is great as long as you don't have to work, but then again so is ever other time. I just love not having a job.

4 comments:

  1. I say!

    What has happened to all the blossom on the trees in 'Bottie Walkies'?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! It got blown away last week. Now almost all the leaves have gone. Woms drag them underground and chew them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here the beans are emerging from soil fed with kitchen compost, and mulched with dead leaves. It all balances up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Having half a job is almost as good as none at all.

    ReplyDelete