Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hogmanay!







     
          Yesterday I was inveigled out to a bar by Poisonous and nearly fell into another open grave. After about five pints of Guinness I was dragged into a cocktail bar where Poisonous bought us some whiskies. I don't drink whisky. Basturns!

           I was up around eight and not feeling so good. When I could pull myself together sufficiently, I sat down in the lobby and immediately went into the most amazing bliss. After an hour and a half, just about, I got up and felt so much better. The development in the meditations seem to have completely ignored the fact that I had given my brain a kicking in the interim. And they've improved every time I've sat down today though my nerves are, of course, jangling a little still from the whiskies. Basturns!

           I took a wee walk up to the allotment around three to check out the camera.

           I'm not about to try and sum up 2013, which was very unlucky for some of us. But I don't know what kind of mess I'd have been in without my meditations.

           I think I might tell everyone I'm away to the Holy Isle and just stay here!! I could do that if I could just give up the tobacco and the drink whilst here on my ownio....

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Great to see that the quality of the snaps is the same.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them are even better, if that's the right word.

      Delete