Sunday 22 December 2013

A piece of cheese for a Christian man!


          I bought a piece of cheese today from Stockbridge Market. That's the first cheese I've bought for years since I don't normally eat dairy. I'm going to Auntie Anla's for my Christmas dinner and have requested dead animals. Last year I had a handful of turkey once I'd had a few drinks, but this year I hope to gross out on the dead animals and all that jazz.

          The title of this post is a quote from someone. Anybody know?

           I read through the draft of Samsara the other day. The radio folk have never gotten back to me, but I'll finish it before the 9th of January when I'm supposed to be going to the Holy Isle.

           The photies are of where I sit in the lobby. That's where most of the meditations happen. A couple of days ago I found two shopping bags full of candles and bits of candles and candle holders. So I've decided to meditate by candlelight till I've no candles left. That might take some time. The bigger card in the photies is of the deity, Dorje Semper,  I am supposed to be visualising

2 comments:

  1. “Well, many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese--toasted, mostly...”
    ― Robert Louis Stevenson III

    ReplyDelete