Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxing Day











          I got a mobile phone for Christmas, so soon I'll be able to see what I'm taking a photie of. I'm not at all sure if this will improve matters. I was a lovely afternoon for a walk round the Botties then over to the allotment.

          Despite all the Christmas shenanigans, the force in the meditations continues to increase. Something is certainly happening, but whether it turns out good in the end or not is still an open question. Ringu Tulku said it was easy to open the channels, but you must do things in the right order. Well, I don't know if I have or not, probably not. But I feel as if I've got a ringside seat to witness something develop, which is something kind of weird and wonderful. There is some stuff being unleashed, that's for sure.

         I'm going to start trying to clean up my act as of tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow .... yes, I'm going to have to wrestle with the Nicotine Dragon. The Beer Monster is easily controllable when I'm smoking.

         I'm really looking forward to clicking on these photies and seeing them in the bigger version. You won't get such anticipation if you can see what you're photographing.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    But we all assume you won't be able to work the new phone, I'm afraid.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the new ones you can talk to, so you don't have to read any manuals or look up a webpage.

    ReplyDelete