Thursday 29 November 2018

Stumblebumming on Kindle

          This blog is not supposed to be a repository for photies, which is what it really is, but is suppose to be something about writing, and keeping some kind of internet presence because of the eleven books I have on kindle.

          Anyway, on this pilgrimage one of the pilgrims read the three books with the strongest Buddhist connections i.e The Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf, TheBlissBook, and Stumblebumming towards Enlightenment. To my surprise, she liked the Stumblebumming book the best. But didn't like the title. On my last night in India, I've just tried to change the title to Bus Stops and Buddhism in Ecuador, but screwed it up. Well, I tried to edit the title thinking it would appear on the bookshelf with a new title, but me and the machines .... you can still buy it under the old title, I think. Dearie me. I get nervous touching anything to do with the computer and these books, and that's why. No patience for it at all!! So Stumblebumming by name, stumblebumming by nature. Should have left well alone. Another half hour out of  this precious life with bugger all to show for it!!

3 comments:

  1. Its my favourite ,tho favourite isnt very buddhisty,is it?love tge title...use the bus stops title for the next installment?loveandpeacexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. I do appreciate that. You live with these things in a bubble of your own making and anyone can take pot shots, which is okay, but I'm not buddhisty either and occasionally want to bite of people's arms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off not of. I was so nervous and tired that it ended up at Bustops, Buddhism and Ecuador. But as long as it's changed.

      Delete