Thursday 12 January 2017

Feels like a new beginning!






          Now that I seem to be able to download from my phone camera .... well, back to blogging!!

           I got no replies from any agents to the five emails I sent out yesterday, so later on today I will sent out another five emails, but I'll change tactics for the moment. I'm going to start sending them out five at a time in a much truncated form .... so there will be only a couple of lines asking if the agent is interested and I will deal with agents one at a time. This means I  can get looking for agents down to ten minutes or so a day.

           Today I will have a read at the second half of Jock Tamson's and get a print out of the play as it now is.

            I went to the Botanics and the allotment for the first time this year. I couldn't go to Bellshill because of the snow, but there was little snow here till about half two.

       

           

No comments:

Post a Comment