Friday 4 September 2015

Interesting dental appointment

          Several interesting things happened this week. I went to the dentist for an hour and a half of root canal work. So the seat goes back till you are almost flat and as the woman sets about the root canal investigation, and you start trying to do the bliss. The bit inside somehow opens up and you're in a much better state than you've ever managed in a dentist's chair before. The root canal work didn't bother  me though the dentist was unable to open the canal in the end. An awful lot of poking around as well.

        This post was supposed to be about my first cycle of the year, but the camera has packed in again.

         My Hong Kong friend finally contacted me for the first time since she escaped my clutches and returned home. Thank god she's well and looking forward to a couple of years practising in Italy.

         My writing has moved into top gear. Really enjoying it as well!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is meditation an effective alternative to anaesthetic? Root canal treatment is not pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that kundalini can have that effect, but that's not what was going on. It's more like trying to maintain a pleasant background feeling. Doubt if it'll work today though since I'm getting root canal work and an extraction!! Anyway, I have no idea what's going on with all this juju!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    Root canal stuff only lasts 5 years or so. That's what my Dutch dentist told me, anyway. Wast of time and money. Just pull the bugger.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete