Monday 7 September 2015

A Beautiful Day!







          Such a beautiful day and so unexpected at this time of year. I had to go to the allotment twice. The second time I took my camera with me, so the photies were taken in the light at just after five o clock. I've discovered that my camera uses the old batteries, not the rechargeable kind. I assume that means it's quite old. I used to think twenty years was a long time ago, but now it's hardly a blink!

          Everything is good just now and getting better. My lifestyle seems to be working as far as the meditations go. Just wish I could get on top of the nicotine addiction. I'd like just not to switch to the booze addiction afterwards!

           I'm getting a tooth pulled tomorrow. Be interesting to see if the "envelope" opens when the woman is struggling to yank the tooth out of my head!

2 comments: