Tuesday 15 September 2015

Another Lovely Day

          The weatherman said it would rain, but it didn't. I was in the Botties and up the allotment for most of the afternoon, but I didn't take any photies since I have lost my camera again. I think I've had three cameras already this year. |I got home from Bellshill on Thursday with no camera. Left my shoulder bag on the train. Dearie me.

          I think I've written about 34,000 words of my new book so far. It's going well. When I've finished it, I'll have written three books with Buddhist stuff in them. One with hinayana; one with vajrayana; and one Dzogchen. Dzogchen is regarded as the highest form of practice in Tibetan Buddhism which is interesting because it doesn't come from Buddhism.

           I've been re-reading Initiations and Initiates in Tibet by Alexandra David-Neel. The empowerments they give these days do not seem to be like that.

         

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Always a good idea to hang a camera round your neck. That's what the straps are for.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! The straps are for holding up bras. There are no straps on my camera.

    ReplyDelete