Tuesday 3 September 2013

When I'm fixing windows!



         The men didn't come to fix the windows yesterday, but they've shown up today. There has been some difficulties recently in keeping away from folk.

         Froggy McDuck turned up unexpectedly last week and he showed up again yesterday. A friend phones last week to get me to come over to watch the footie. The men has shown up to do the windows today. On Monday I get visitors from Lanarshire. Then, free at last!! Free at last!!

         So I'm taking exception to the supposed rationalists like Richard Dawkins. I read the Selfish Gene about thirty years ago and was very disappointed in it, so I haven't read anything else since. But to the press he is posed as a rationalist, scientificy person. In fact, just like me. However, I have meditated and Richard Dawkins hasn't. I know about the bliss and he doesn't.

          What is the evolutionary purpose to bliss, Richard? Bugger all!!

           The French boys did an experiment (they must have been scientists!!) on acupuncture, and by manipulating the needles managed to increase the work the lungs were doing in dealing with the alocohol in the body. So someone is sticking a needle into an energy channel and an effect can be observed .... to cut a long story short, where is the energy channel?

            The acupuncture meridians and the subtle body are really the same thing. Where do they exist? You can chop a body into bits as small as you like and you will not discover any energy channels. If they do not exist in space as we know it, then where do they exist? If they don't exist in our space, they don't exist. So if these so called rationalists can't explain that.

            I'm  an atheist. I think of myself really primarily as a humanist. I'm into developing my potential as a human being and that's partly why I meditate. Folk like Richard Dawkins can call themselves scientists or humanists, but at the end of the day such people are flatheids, part of the great mass who are too dumb to meditate.

6 comments:

  1. I say!

    Getting the proletariat to pitch up when there's work to be done - always difficult. Now that you have come out as a closet bourgeois, you'll get more and more of that sort of thing.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! Where are the bloody channels then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oka? Unless some commentators can tell me where the acupuncture meridians are, that's the end of this bloggy shite? Do they exist? Where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Existentialism! Make the leap and embrace the meridians, who cares where they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only you had a job to take your mind off the big questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But if you can't find them anywhere and they don't seem to exist in our space, then where the hell are they?

    ReplyDelete