Friday 6 September 2013

Bliss diary.

11.04 a.m.
                I started meditating today just after half nine. Immediately it was obvious that things have moved on again. This seems to happen every day and the changes seem less subtle than they probably are. Whether this is stuff gathering in the central channel, the channels continuing to open up, or whatever ... something is definitely happening. And I am certainly not in control of it, this gathering force. I just have to sit and there it is.

                I can start meditating on Tuesday. That is the end of all appointments.
20.49 p.m.
                It was more or less a standard day. I meditated in the morning and went up to the allotment after my lunch. I had a lovely meditation there on the bench. Soon there will be hardly any folk going up there. Hurrah! Then I came back here and prostrated for a bit and had a shower. Meditated for a bit after that.

                I'm watching Scotland versus Belgium on the computery thing. Half time. We're getting beaten, as usual. But hope springs even although the Belgians are cheating by being better at football.

3 comments:

  1. I imagine that blissage performed outdoors is especially powerful. Like some other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert? I don't know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete