Wednesday 11 September 2013

Another appointment!

          There's a man in here touching up the painting on the windows that were fitted last week. I was hoping for the kiddo's boyfriend to do that since he is a painter as well, but surprise, surprise, someone from the window men has shown up.

          I'm still trying to maintain the view, though I don't know what the view is. I think it might be MIND. Everything is mind. I was trying that for a wee bit yesterday. Everything is consciousness works better. Anyway, I got here this morning hoping to find some comments to help ascertain where THE VOID has gone, but the two people who come here most are really only interested in talking about toilet training, so ... So where are the acupuncture meridians and where did THE VOID go?

          I expect to be meeting Mrs Palmo this evening for a wee chat. So it's a kind of nervous day. I had to make up a bed in case she needs some place to stay, and I'm having to sit here at the computery thing while the guy touches up stuff. But after tomorrow ... I won't have any appointments.

          I will not ask Mrs Palmo, who has been meditating on the Holy Isle for the last eleven years, where THE VOID has gone. But I suspect if you can see everything as mind, you're starting to crack this juju.

          Oh, since this is supposed to be concerned with writing ... I was going to start writing yesterday, but knew I'd have to stop today, so ... I couldn't get into the reports on my KDP account, but got great help on the phone yesterday from Amazon. My books have sold bugger all since the turn of the month, so I went onto the Meet Our Authors fora and tried to stir up some apathy before I came here. I sometimes wish I could forget all about these Kindle books!!

4 comments:

  1. Hotters I think you may have fully lost it now. Dearie me! This is worse than the blow-up doll phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert? Somehow I don't think you're really interested in The Void. I think there might be seventeen kinds of voidness, so this phase might have a bit to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find the Void along the road - fill it in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! Not seventeen kinds of void. Its all maths, isn't it? And you never get to the end of the list.

    ReplyDelete