Wednesday 18 September 2013

Stopping Writing





         
          The bottom photie is where I was meditating this afternoon in the Botties. Couldn't not walk round the Botties today, the light was so good. An obscuration has appeared on the viewfinder of the camera and you can't see much of what you are aiming at. I'm not expecting this to effect the quality of the photies!

          I've been becoming happier and happier this week. I feel that I can really get on with the wonderful life now. All I have to do is stay well for a year or so and what a time I'll have!

          The meditation I started at ten tonight seemed really significant. The lovely warmth came on right from the start almost. I thought I wouldn't be able to get any heat unless I could visualise the three main channels, etc., but this practise is really far too far advanced for me. The Lama told me to keep away from the symbols and channels and that the heat would come on from the meditations otherwise. And so it has. I was feeling chilly when I sat down, but within a short time I felt like peeling off a layer. After about twenty minutes (?) something wonderful happened and opened up near the top end of my body/head.

          The meditations were going too well today to stop them for some writing. And I don't know if it's worth my while taking the netbook down the Samye. It'll be like going to the Holy Isle. I took the play there and never looked at it.

          I can't believe how fortunate I have been in this life! All because I taught myself to meditate. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!!

3 comments:

  1. I suppose it's a better way to kill time than all the other ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert? Flatheids just don't get the bliss.

    ReplyDelete