Saturday 11 February 2017

Vase Breathing, Tummo and the bliss!!






Well, there seems to be some kind of video there, but the prose has now gone weird. Moving backwards. 

           I feel a weight off my back now that I've given up trying to get the Buddhisty books published. Kindle is really the perfect place for the book about Ecuador. I don't need what little money getting published would bring and whatever financial rewards would not compensate for the hassle. But I'm happy to put it on Kindle. Next week I'll work out how to do some kind of book cover.

            I haven't had a drink for a fortnight. Today I did the six three minute rounds of shadow boxing and I was really very happy with that. A fortnight ago, I did not feel so good.

            The hard time when not drinking is sometimes around eight in the evening, the time when you might have been used to having a bevvy. So I sat there n the floor, my girlfriend drinking wine and watching the telly, and tried to do a wee meditation, took a vase breath.
             It's as if there was a series of concentric rings. You're in the one right in the middle. Sometimes,  as the meditations develop, you feel as if you are moving into a bigger ring. The feelings will be exaggerated compared to the inner ring, and will feel a surprisingly different somehow. And there is an addition. Something has been added, but the main thing is that the mental/physical space has changed. You've broke out again.

             I have to mention this to folk when I have a chat. A wee bit like the elephant in the room, they cannot see it. There's no point in going on about it, but it's hard not to mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment