Wednesday 8 February 2017

Another change of tack!!

s


          I've just sent about ten random emails to agents about the Buddhisty books. A couple of days ago I sent out a similar number and got no responses at all. So if I don't get anything from this raft of emails, I'll just give up trying to flog the Buddhisty books. I'm sure they'll get pub'lished sometime, but I'm not going to get an agent sending out random emails. I might start trying to flog Remote Control and the young adult books, but this whole publishing thing will have to go to the back burner.

         It's my birthday today. I'm sixty six. I'm going to stick a video on FB showing me doing a handstand and then a lotus upside down, and then bending into the sitting position. I'm going to show. I'd never have thought I'd be able to do stuff like that at this age.

         The photie is of my "shrine". I sit in the lobby. The shrine is on the floor.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday hotboy! id love to see the video - but im off the fakebook - why isnt it available for discerning readers of the bloggy? - we too need inspiration!
    loveandpeacexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is weird, Michelle. Just tried three times to upload it onto blogger. No idea why there is a problem. Photies are no problem now.

    ReplyDelete