Friday 10 February 2017

Now that I'm sixty six!


          I'm trying to upload a video. Some hope. It was of my standing on my head and going into a sitting position. Just showing off really, but I wanted to post this when I became an old age pensioner last year, but
          I've tried three different ways to unload this video, but the machines do not like it. I put it on facebook yesterday anyway.

          I'm writing because I feel like this is a turning point. I've randomly emailed about forty agents and I haven't got anyone (I think) to read the Ecuador book yet. If you paint self portraits, you shouldn't expect anyone to buy them!! So I've decided to give up on the Buddhisty books for now. If I can ever dry off wet sheets using tummo, I'll write another one.

          So if I try to sell anything else, it'll be Remote Control or the young adult books. When I'm writing now, I'll concentrate on developing the plotline of the second crime book.

          Wrote an email to my lama yesterday. My meditations are going so, so well. I think it will be amazing if I can stay alive for another couple of years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment