Monday 6 February 2017

Some responses



          I was a wee bit surprised at the lack of response to the random emails, but checked my spam folder (for the first time in years!) and found two knock backs. The response from A.M. Heath was the usual brush off, meaning that they probably didn't bother reading any of the stuff I sent. However, Dan Herron, who is an assistant at PFD, got back to say they weren't interested, but they had obviously looked at the Amazon web page.

          I think AM Heath and PFD are big agencies. You probably won't get published unless you're with a big agency, but that doesn't matter. I'm pretty resolved now to get on with this even if I don't think there's much chance of getting those Buddhisty books published. I can get some of these emails read, it seems, and I think the three books are really exceptional in terms of the subject matter. I don't think there's anything like it around.

           Now that the flu is gone and the New Year at last dead for another year, I'm very optimistic about things. I will try to get the books published and make a good effort, but I don't care. My meditations are so wonderful just now, that's all that matters. Liberation through samedhi is what the man in the dream said to me. So much bliss; so much bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment