Monday 13 February 2017

Snowdrops

                     I took a photie of snowdrops this afternoon up the allotment. I had to put it on FB. I'd stop posting stuff on FB if I could get the photie thing to work here. I've been trying to get it onto the blog, but the machines are in revolt again. As I was attempting to do this, I strayed into Google album photies, which I don't know anything about. So I found this photie there somehow. It's a picture of me and my old pal, Oliver Davey. That's us sitting in a Pollock Halls room circa 1972. Of course, it has to be at the bottom of this post because ... I can't get the cursor to go passed it!!

                     I've decided to try and write another Buddhisty book, but I'm not doing it unless there has been some significant developments with my meditations. I think that means when my inner heat practise ... well, when it starts producing real heat!! It'll be the last one so I'll have had to make some progress. I'll call it Stumblebumming Towards Enlightenment .... ,maybe not since I've not had a drink for two and a bit weeks already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment