Thursday 9 October 2014

Radio Stuff






          I thought I had all the stuff I had produced on the radio on cassettes, and, since this technology is now obsolete, I've been getting my son in law to help me get them onto the computery thing. So I've had to listen to some of it. Very strange after a decade or so. But, it seems, that I don't have a complete copy of the Real McCoy. One half of the tape is blank. This seems like a bit of shame since it was probably the best radio play I wrote, but c'est la vie.

          The sky photies were taken last week when I was meditating up the allotment. The photie in the middle is a cake. Yes,  a cake in the refrectory of the Samye Ling. Last night I was meditating in the temple and I could hear some singing from somewhere, but I kind of ignored it. When I finally went outside, it was raining and the wee square now in front of the temple was empty except for these two big fires. Apparently, the sangha had been holding this fire puja. I don't know what a fire puja is. Shows how wonderfully semi-detached I am that it went on without me knowing about it! I do love fires though.

No comments:

Post a Comment