Monday 20 October 2014

Great day already!



          It's been a great day so far and it's just gone ten o clock in the morning! I was up meditating before six, but didn't settle well after my breakfast, so I went into the living room and saw that the boys with the cherrypicker had arrived. They were supposed to be there at the weekend, but first thing on Monday suits me!
           Then I went up to Queen Street to get my visa for India organised and that seemed to go without a hitch.
            When I got back, the cherrypicker boys were gone and so was the vent that was letting in the water. No vent. Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! It's horrible having water dripping into your living room. Now the flat has good windows and no leaks. I can lock it up and bugger off whenever I like now! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. I say!

    What a busy time you have.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete