Sunday 19 October 2014

Cycling today!







          The two top photies are of the fire I set up the allotment yesterday. I usually go up on a Sunday and set fire to most of the Sunday Times, most of which I don't read anyway. The ones at the bottom were from the cycling I did today.

           I really enjoyed being out on  the bike today. I could feel a little joy creeping through. This is because I had nothing to drink on Saturday night. I'd been off the beer and plonko collapso for a fortnight before Friday when I was ambushed by one of my brother's. So we went to the pub. Oh well.

            Having had no trouble not drinking for the two weeks, and really enjoying it, I reckon I don't have a drink problem. I have a people problem. Flatheids make me nervous. There's nothing to do with most of them except drink these days. What happened to all the potheids?

             I sold five books over the last month. I sold two yesterday. I don't remember ever selling two on one day before! Hurrah! I'm going to be rich! Rich I tell you! Actually, making any money out of writing would be a pain the the neck these days. I'd had to fill in a tax form and ..... see people!

           

No comments:

Post a Comment