Thursday 16 May 2013

Rats!


          I had to scare a rat out from the back of the hut today. The rats are back! I grassed the rat to the council. I'd like to get a semi feral cat for my hut. Or a ferret. I was re-digging the ground in the photie at the top when rain stopped play. It doesn't take much rain. The bottom photie is of somebody working. I feel really sorry for anyone with a jobbie. As Harold MacMillan said of unemployment. There's nothing the matter with unemployment. Most of my friends have never had a job in their lives.

          I thought I should start writing again so I had a look at this play I left about twenty years ago. Jock Tamson's Half Hearted Transformation. I only read half of it, but it was truly awful. I had an idea that I might try to do it for radio, but it's too visual and also crap. I'd have to really start from scratch and if I tried to write scripts again, I'd have to go and see folk and that would just lead to a whole lot of grief, sorrow, lamentations .... disappointment, disillusionment and despair ... suffering in this life. So I'd better stay away from that.

          I'll have a look at the crime book I've done a wee bit of work on before. I know that'll be crap, but that's okay at this stage. I'd have to change it to the first person anyway. Third person would take me too long. But I don't know .... I could just footer about with it for years. Something to write.

3 comments: