Wednesday 2 August 2017

Jutland















          Me and Malc came to Denmark about six days ago. After a night in the very good Cabinn Hotel, we got the train to Aarhus where Liam met us and took us to his council flat in Trige. It's a great flat for a single guy. The bit I really like is the seven feet or so at the end of the living room and bedroom that forms a separate wee bit with a hard floor, perfect for training in really, or growing tomatoes, which Liam is doing.

          We went to a deer park one afternoon with tame deers. Weird. They approach for food. Not me. I was trying to keep out of their road. And we went to a lovely long, long beach. Malc and I walked around Aarhus for a bit yesterday and today we went out to shooty shooty some arrows. I don't think I've ever fired a bow before. Thought of Zen and the Art of Archery, and just about missed everything. They sell Erdinger in cans!!

          Tomorrow we have to get up at six or so and travel five hours on a bus. That'll be alright. I can meditate on the bus. Only managed two hours today, but both were very, very good indeed.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Did you get to shoot any impala with your bows & arrows? They taste wonderful on the braai, so they do.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we were looking for NO voters, but there's no one that stupid in Hamburg.

    ReplyDelete