Thursday 15 June 2017

Shume Mishtake Shurely!



           So I moved some leeks at the start of the plantings, but they did not seem to be thriving in the new place and, since the weeds there needed tending to, I dug them up and planted a few tatties there. But then I had a wee look at the "leeks" and discovered it was garlic. I'm not much of a gardener, am I?

            Not much use with the machines  either. I had to go to Homebase for a grass cutter since mine had somehow "lost" its powerpack. So I assembled it last night and took the new grass cutter up to the allotment this morning. The guard fell off. If I can't get it to stick on, I'll probably cut my leg off at some point.

            I spend three days at the start of the week trying to meditate as much as I can. Today, though I felt quite crabbit when I wasn't meditating .... well, they'd leapt forward again. At the start of the second session today .... well, it feels like you're in a different head space again. God knows where it will go, but all my plans are simple. Forward, forward!!

           

2 comments:

  1. I'M guessing poisonous recommended the grass cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly not! Eventually, I got the guard affixed using an alan key. No instructions of course. Bloody machines!

    ReplyDelete