Thursday 8 June 2017

More allotment photies.








          I took the allotment photies yesterday, but once again the machine could not find the phone. Tonight I disconnected the mouse, which I usually use, and the machine found the phone straight away. One reason I hate the machines is that solving problems ... well, it's a bit lateral for me!!

         Very pleased with my plot development work for the new/old thriller. It really is coming along very nicely. Whether it is worth writing .... depends if  I can justify the time. I probably could if I gave up drinking completely. Then I'd have enough time for anything. The last time I stopped for six years (earlier in the year) and I started again when I found myself in a social situation where people were drinking and I wasn't all that comfortable in being there. It's always worse when you're not drinking.

          Somebody has bought  In the Land of the Demon Masters. This is not a frequent occurrence, which is a shame since I know kids loved it when was still working as a school librarian.

          Just finished watching the ex-FBI boss giving testimony to the Senate committee. America has a really good system. The FBI will get Trump if he's get-able.

          Despite all my bad behaviours, the juju keeps developing. So I was told my channels are "open". Well, that's not right since they are still "opening". If you think meditating is sitting there focusing on the matric sounds or whatever, and hoping maybe to feel a little less stressful ... well, it might have been like that at the very beginning, but not for a long time.

           There seems to be a fundamental change developing. No one else knows or is even particularly interested. It's just happening to me. Very hard to describe at all and impossible for anyone without extensive meditational experience to understand at all. I don't understand it myself.

           Of course, you can always get totally funged up doing this stuff, especially if you are doing it without proper knowledge or supervision, but it hasn't hurt me yet. I don't think it will. What I really need to do is get into doing four one and a half hour sessions a day. Must, must, must ....

           There's an election today. I assume the Tories will get an overall majority of fifty or so anyway. I assume the SNP will win at least forty out of the fifty nine Scottish seats. We deserve a second referendum in that case. We will not get one because a Tory government would lose it. So while the effects of Brexit feed through ... I assume a couple of million more on the dole, etc. ... and the Tory government refuse to give us our democratic entitlement .... this is not good at all. There will be trouble. Or troubles. Ever since David Cameron got an overall majority in 2015, there has been nothing but clusterfuck.

         

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    As usual, your political predictions seem to have been spot on. Have you thought about betting on the next one?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jezza will be the P.M. by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete