Thursday 20 April 2017

Plantings





          The photies were taken up the allotment over the last few days or so. So the plantings have started. And I moved the leeks that were over-wintered. Anyway, I don't feel under pressure with the allotment like I have over the last couple of years. Well, I'm not travelling anywhere this year.

          After spending most of Easter down the southside, I really needed to get back here to put in some solid practise. The worst thing you can do is hang around with people who aren't meditating. Well, you have to take them in the right dose. Today I should have gone to Bellshill to see Hughie and Kathy, but tomorrow I really should go and see Kate Nixon, and all that was really too much to contemplate this morning.

         Instead of going to Bellshill, I decided to try for a two hour session in the lobby. This turned out to be wonderfully reassuring!! All I have to do is sit and everything will beautifully unfold just the way it should.

         I'm going to the southside today for most of the weekend. Okay, Johnnyboy. Stay off the piss and get into the bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment