Saturday 29 April 2017

Another meditator


          I had a very interesting conversation today with another meditater, someone who is a colleague of a friend of mine. We were walking along Forest Road, which was very busy, when we were having this talk.

          I think he was telling me about meditations that were lasting over two hours. Anyway, he said things started happening which made him uncomfortable, so I think he's stopped doing it. There were three things that occurred, but I can only remember two of them!!

          He said he could hear roaring like a jet engine. Then he said there seemed to be some kind of what he thought might be out of the body experiences. He thought it might be lucid dreaming, but he didn't know really. In one of these occasions, he went downstairs and noted where some things were in the room. When he got up from the meditation, he went down to have a look and the things weren't where he thought they might be, so he decided it was some kind of lucid dreaming.

            I told him I just got the weird stuff moving in my body and the bliss. Strangely enough, I haven't spoken to many folk about their meditation experiences, but not many folk I know meditate.

            The photie of of Khenpo Karthar blessing a statue I gave to Lama Rinchen. I spoke to the latter about the bliss once and she said not everyone got it. How disappointing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment