Monday 25 August 2014

Jogging





     
          I went for a wee run round the park this evening. I did a longer jog than that two days ago. This is the most running I have done for a year since I packed it in when the leprosy reached my feet. But I did miss running and since my feet have gotten no better and no worse in the year off, well, I want to run again. There is nothing quite like running. It is the best thing for your lungs.

            I put a pound into the bag I keep all the royalties in.

             The photies are of the allotment and the bottom one is the rolls I made last night instead of making a loaf. Oh, the second debate between Alex Salmond and Alaister Darling is just coming on. I'm still voting yes, but I now expect the fearties to overwhelm the bravehearts. If they meditated more, the buggers wouldn't be so anxious!!!
   

4 comments:

  1. Some of these photies are great. Who's the photographer? The green bread looks ... interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    Take plenty of cold showers. Cure anything, so they do.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mingin'! No, no, no! I'm a hot baths man myself!! Albert? It's the secret ingredient!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say!

    I hear that your Mugabe wannabe chappie is no longer going for the pro-panda anti-alien invader vote. Rest assured, if things go belly-up, we in Kalimbuka will be able to send you food parcels.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete